Friday, September 17, 2004

Firefox

Hooboy! I'm finally up and running! WITH NTFS support..

Here's something I wanna tell ya about. Mozilla's Preview Release 1.0 of Firefox. If you're using Linux and was cribbing like me that you couldn't get any blog stuff to work, go and get it before you do anything else!!

The blogger 'insert link' button works properly unlike in Mozilla. I heard first about Firefox from a post on nidrajiva's blog and decided to try it out after reading Ashik's comment about a blogger plugin. Well folks, it does exist! Neat job, complete with the all-important OPML import/export too! n' if you are an Opera fan just for mouse gestures, here's an extension for that! ;)

More plugins exist, but this thoughtful Gmail Notifier is special indeed!

2 Comments:

At 5:59 am, Blogger Noufal said...

The FF 1.0TP release doesn't seem to be all that hot. It's crashed more often in the last one week than the previous releases have in about a month or two. Although I'd recommend the browser, I'd stay away from the release.

 
At 8:10 am, Blogger Aslan said...

haven't encountered one problem till now.. so i'm sticking to it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home